Payroll direct deposit: Easy for you and your employees.
As an employer, you're always looking for innovative benefits that keep you ahead of the competition. With CollegeChoice 529, you can help employees contribute to their college savings with almost no extra work for you.
For as little as $10 per pay period, payroll direct deposit helps employees:1
- Contribute a consistent amount on a regular basis
- potentially reduce future college debt for their children and grandchildren
- fund their own retraining and career development.
No added administrative burden.
- Employees register for the benefit online, using the same ACH direct deposit system you're likely using already.
- Note: 529 payroll direct deposits use after-tax dollars.
Our on-site Institutional Relationship Manager can:
- help you before and after your payroll direct deposit plan is in place
- answer employees' questions
- help communicate the new 529 benefit both to your HR/Payroll departments and employees
- lead employee workshops and staff benefits fairs (request a Relationship Manager for your event)
- provide educational materials for staff and employees.
Download these helpful reference materials.
- Employer's guide
- CollegeChoice 529 brochure
- Payroll Direct Deposit Procedures for Employers
- Enrollment and Payroll Direct Deposit Procedures for Employees
- Employee Payroll Direct Deposit form
- Seminar announcement poster
- CollegeChoice 529 poster
- Meet your Institutional Relationship Manager flyer
Additional materials are also available from your Relationship Manager.
We're here to help you and your employees.
- Call a Client Service Representative at 1.866.485.9383, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Join us at an upcoming benefits event in your area
- Fill out the seminar and event Online Request Form.
1 A plan of regular investment cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market.